There might be something more to that hacking cough spreading around your workplace than the latest flu virus. As you crank up the thermostat to chase away winter’s chill, your heating system may be spreading more than welcome heat. If it’s been a while since you had your HVAC system inspected and cleaned, you could also be spreading dust and allergens every time the heat kicks on.
In today’s buildings, there are many ways to improve indoor air quality, from thorough cleaning to installing air filters and purifiers. Cleaning the vents of your HVAC system can also help remove many of the contaminant sources that contribute to poor indoor air quality.
There are two immediate benefits gained from cleaning those air ducts:
- Most of the allergy-aggravating contaminants will be removed from your system
- Your HVAC will operate more efficiently and effectively
How do you know if it’s time to clean your commercial HVAC vents? Look for these telltale signs:
- There is visible mold growth inside ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system
- Ducts are infested with rodents or insects
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris
- Particles are released from your supply registers
At Metro Vent Cleaning, we have the equipment and the training to inspect and clean your commercial HVAC vents to remove the contaminants that contribute to poor indoor air quality.
A thorough cleaning can yield more than just healthier air; it can also produce long-term energy savings, which will make everyone breathe a little easier.
Learn how Metro Vent Cleaning can help keep your workplace cleaner and healthier by calling us at 604-266-5006.